Now Hiring Service Technicians at McGavock Nissan of Amarillo
Are you a motivated mechanic with experience maintaining and repairing modern vehicles; are you interested in a career opportunity as a service technician at a Nissan dealership invested in employee satisfaction? If so, we are excited to share that we are now hiring service technicians at our Nissan service center. We invite you to learn more about the Nissan service technician compensation and benefits package. Review the Nissan service technician duties and responsibilities. Apply online or at the dealership to fill the service technician vacancy at McGavock Nissan of Amarillo, within driving distance to work from Canyon, Hereford, Pampa, Dumas, and Borger, TX.
Nissan Service Technician Compensation & Benefits
Our goal as a Nissan service center dedicated to exceptional customer service is to attract, motivate, and retain service technicians. We understand our service technicians are at the heart of Nissan service excellence. We give our technicians a state-of-the-art facility for quick and convenient service according to factory standards. Our service technicians enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, starting with top base pay informed by regional job market data and congruent to experience, skill, and performance. We implement positive leadership practices to ensure a healthy organizational culture that supports employee job satisfaction and team morale. On top of desirable pay, we offer these benefits:
- Paid training
- Fair and flexible work schedule
- Time-off allowance for personal, sick, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement planning
- Employee car sales, service, and parts discounting
- Uniform assistance
- Amplified holiday pay rate
Nissan Service Technician Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive assignments from service advisors, discuss execution/timeline, and deliver vehicles to the service area.
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance and as-needed repairs, including oil changes, tire rotation, wheel alignment, Nissan recommended maintenance packages, brake pad replacement, check engine light diagnosis, filter replacements, fluid exchanges, multi-point inspection, and more.
- Evaluate performance symptoms, perform inspections to verify problems, and formulate repair recommendations.
- Professional communication for customer service and coworker relations.
- Perform quality assurance checks and vehicle drive testing to confirm service results.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness by following safety and housekeeping procedures.
Apply to Fill the Service Technician Vacancy at McGavock Nissan of Amarillo
We welcome interested candidates to apply online when convenient or stop by the dealership during operational hours. We look forward to reviewing your application and arranging a follow-up interview if our interests match.Apply Today!
Complimentary McGavock Nissan of Amarillo Amenities
- Online Service Scheduling
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Free Wi-Fi
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Certified Technicians
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- Saturday Service Hours
- Complimentary Snacks